Search results

1. Nmarolf

Shower Tub Integrated Diverter

SteveM - Sorry for the late reply, I got into the remodel and forgot about my post here. I ended up with a Delta Multichoice R22000 which will have plenty of flow IMO, even with 1/2" pex. I mounted it directly across the tub from where you get into it, see pictures. I ran pex to the valve and...
  2. Nmarolf

Yes it is common for a diverter between shower head and handheld shower. I'm going to use it to divert between shower and tub. I'm just brainstorming if this is a problem or not, e.g. not code, or something else. Have you used it for that purpose? Thanks for the reply.
  3. Nmarolf

I believe that the valve/switch you are refering to still defaults to the tub and once pressed stays switched to the shower head by water pressure. I'm wanting a diverter to always be on shower until switched to the tub spout.
  4. Nmarolf

Water resistant drywall?

I've used a product called Denshield. I think this is what you are looking for. Sold at the usual DIY stores. It cuts like drywall and is inexpensive. Tape and thinset the seems (100 silicone in between boards) and redgard them if you want. Has a waterproof membrane on one side...
  5. Nmarolf

Anyone have thoughts on using a standard mixer/diverter? I would run 1/2" PEX to the showerhead and to the bathtub from the diverter. Since I'm not using a traditional diverter in the tub spout there wouldn't be any issues with not enough flow (PEX vs copper) and shower dripping etc. I can't see...
  6. Nmarolf

Yes I have found a ball valve tub spout that I linked to in my first post, but the video is only someone's animated graphic. If this is the only solution than that is what I will do. Unfortunately it only comes in chrome. I'm still trying to find a solution other than at the tub spout.
  7. Nmarolf

Looking for advice/expertise - kids bathroom remodel, everything ripped out and starting fresh. I would like for my kids to be able to turn on the shower and have it default to the shower, not the tub. Seems easy enough but I've spent days scouring forums/internet looking for a standardized...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks