Search results

1. Darrell Woolaver

Advise on tying new to old waste line?

Images not loading from phone :( will have to upload from computer later
  2. Darrell Woolaver

Advise on tying new to old waste line?

Hello, we are planning on adding a new 1/2 bath on first floor. Currently only one bathroom on second floor. Looking for opinions on where best to tie in new 3” waste line. Should I extend cast iron clean out (circled in red) or move trap/laundry standpipe and enter new waste line in between...
  3. Darrell Woolaver

Adding 1/2 bath to cast iron stack (rough in question)

Hi all, 93 year old 2 story house presumably with with original cast iron stack. I have lived in house 17+ years with no major issues. The sewer pipe unfortunately exits the basement through the foundation about 2 feet off the floor instead of into the floor. We would like to add a 1/2 bath...
  4. Darrell Woolaver

White Rodgers furnace gas valve wiring?

Thanks Yes, I traced the yellow wire that was piggybacked off of the common junction on the gas valve down to a "C" pin on the fan motor board. I went ahead and moved things so that common on gas valve is connected to the dedicated MV/PV common on the spark controller and then moved the yellow...
  5. Darrell Woolaver

White Rodgers furnace gas valve wiring?

Hello, I noticed today that the wiring going from the Honeywell spark/controller unit to the gas control valve. (White Rodgers 36E24-204) is not wired according to the diagram. I replaced the controller with this Honeywell S8670K unit about 10-11 years ago and it has been working fine BUT I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks