Search results

1. Dma88

Happy Christmas...leaking water heater! Recommendations on tank/tankless replacement

Thanks, Reach4. I am familiar with hybrid water heaters and given the location of this unit (uninsulated exterior mechanical room), I'm not sure a hybrid is the best solution (and also not sure why two tank units have failed in a little over 3 years). But when the water heater in the garage...
  2. Dma88

Happy Christmas...leaking water heater! Recommendations on tank/tankless replacement

Hope the collective can help... Happy Holidays to all! Woke up Christmas morning and found Santa left an unexpected 'present'. Asking for some advice about best way to proceed on water heater repair/replacement (mainly tank vs. tankless). Background follows: A relatively recent electric water...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks