Search results

1. Csvt18

Trane 4 zone mini split system

I have a weird issue I have a Trane mini split system with 4 wall units inside and the main heat pump/condenser outside. Largest unit is in living room first floor. It’s a 21,000 btu unit. 3 others are in each bedroom. All those are 18,000 btu. I noticed that if my large unit is on and...
  2. Csvt18

Navien 180E NG

Hey guys Overnight I noticed my navien tankless/combi boiler pre cycle purging a lot. This morning I noticed it would reach space heating temp of 150, keep burning for a bit then go over cutting out at around 154f. It would then stay on in condensing mode for about 3 minutes then pre cycle...
  3. Csvt18

Retro fit baseboard covers

Looking to fit new baseboard covers on my combi boiler hydronic system. Have any of you ever seen these? There is no flap to control heat output. The only part that comes off is that front panel under the top molding. The top part is almost “molded” into the wall if you will. I’m looking for...
  4. Csvt18

Need help. Navien 180 novice user

Hello, we moved into a house with hydronic baseboards last year. 3 zones. Heated by a navien combi boiler. 180e model. I have confirmed there are no bleeder screws on any of the baseboard tubes. I checked everyone. I have attached pics of our set up. On one of the pics, there is a spigot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks