Search results

1. Wahoo284

New Moen Banbury bath faucet drips

I just finished my 2nd bath remodel (almost). I purchased a moen single handle shower & tub faucet. The faucet has been installed for over a week, less the cover and handle and everything was fine. I just finished the tile and installed the cover and handle. Now I have a steady drip from...
  2. Wahoo284

Replacing Shower Valve

I have taken out my current shower valve with 2 handles and I'm in the process of reinstalling a 1 handle (probably Delta). From what I've searched in the archives, It looks like most of these valves are brand specific. I've been to HD & Lowes and they don't seem to carry this. My questions...
  3. Wahoo284

Backerboard issue

I'm installing backerboard for tile in my shower and it is an old house with plaster walls. The plaster is quite a bit thicker than the backer board. Should I shim the backer board or just try to level it w/ compound. If I should level it, what should I use. Thanks in advance for any input.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks