Search results

1. Plant.One

Water test results are in (finally) - so what resin/system do I need

NTL finally got my results back to me - 3½ weeks later (i hand delivered my sample on the 24th) quick refresher before i post the results. farm well, about 80'. sulfurish odor, bit of taste. some mild rust staining. dad wont do a salt based system (perception issue, so hard stop there) so...
  2. Plant.One

$99 NTL water testing pricing deal found

so i've been looking around trying to sort out a system for my parents... noticed ya'll like NTL for water sample analysys and found Cuzn water systems offers a discounted test rate for the basic NTL well water test https://cuzn.com/product/well-water-test-kit/ save ya'll a few $$ anyway by...
  3. Plant.One

AIO vs just backflush - trying to sort the wheat from the chaff

So I came into possession of a couple clack 0844 tanks that had been used for carbon filters. just a basic in/out head on them, no controller, no bypass or anything. was hoping to be able to use one (or both) to build a saltless iron/H2S filter for my parents house up near Mt Pleasant MI. My...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks