Search results

1. LetMeVent

Help Venting Freestanding Tub

Wayne, Thanks once again for the insight, as well as the visual. I had forgotten to account for baseboard/molding when considering a dry vent through that water closet wall. That does provide for a little bit more room/less notching. In addition, I will be tiling over the subfloor as well...
  2. LetMeVent

wwhitney, Thanks very much for the quick response. I tried to render the joists as accurately as possible, but the way it appears on the attached model might be deceiving. As you've correctly surmised, it is a 2x10 joist (1.5" thick) and a standard 2x4 interior wall (3.5" bottom plate). In...
  3. LetMeVent

It appears that the forum has resampled the images I attached, making them quite small and difficult to see/read. I've uploaded full size attachments here as well: https://imgur.com/a/hr8h1gV To clarify the proposal diagram, the tub would install with a 2" ABS p-trap, then approximately 62"...
  4. LetMeVent

We are currently undergoing a master bath remodel, and want to confirm my plan for venting the new freestanding tub. The previous bathroom configuration had a corner whirlpool tub framed to abut a single vanity along each side, and the tub drain was wet vented to the lav in the vanity along the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks