Search results

1. SoCalDave

Navien 240 recirc

OK, so adding a check valve to the recirc line won't cause problems (unless the check valve is bad), correct? My plumber is going to come and change the external check valve and see if that fixes the problem. They are using an IN-LINE check valve - is that type of valve OK for this application...
  2. SoCalDave

Navien 240 recirc

Thank you, @breplum ! Are you saying I should have them remove the external check valve altogether? Does it still need the purge valve as John suggested above?
  3. SoCalDave

Navien 240 recirc

Thank you @John Gayewski ! The check valve they used is not a serviceable type...since they have to replace it anyway, which type do you suggest? And what do you suggest they install to bleed air? They are coming back out, so I will have them do both together. Thanks so much!! -David
  4. SoCalDave

Navien 240 recirc

Hi all, I recently had a recirc loop installed for my Navien 240a. There is an issue with water getting back to the pump, which may be a problem with the check valve...they are coming back to replace the check valve. But I was thinking...does the recirc loop need a service port like the hot...
  5. SoCalDave

Re-piping question

Thank you so much. How bad will noise be with the copper relocated into the ceiling? Will wrapping them help with noise?
  6. SoCalDave

Re-piping question

It's space between the first and second floors. Thanks!
  7. SoCalDave

Re-piping question

Hi, we had a kitchen water leak, so while we are under construction, we figured we would repipe our house. The house is built in 1966 and has original plumbing, so we figure it's about time and better to do it now while the floors and walls are torn up. The copper in the slab will be canceled...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks