Search results

1. Kamil

Wet venting a toilet with vanity

Hello everybody I have a question regarding a wet venting a toilet with a vanity drain. I would like to know which option is better in the attached sketch option a or option b for going vertical to horizontal. I can not put a long sweep 90 as I have a structural timber in the way. Would...
  2. Kamil

Unions on boiler system

Hello everybody, I am repiping old heating system into loops with the boiler remaining the same at this time but it will be changed in the future. I want to use unions to facilitate future boiler replacement. Is there any problem using unions on boiler system. I was wandering if they cause...
  3. Kamil

Securing hePEX

Thank you for the answers I will look more into those. Just to clarify I am running hePEX from the manifold at the boiler to cast iron radiators throughout the house.
  4. Kamil

Securing hePEX

Hello, I would like to know what people use to secure uponor hePEX when used for heating. I am running multiple lines and want to secure them to the basement ceiling. I saw plastic clamps available but they are rated at 150 degrees whereas the water from the boiler peaks at 200f. Would those...
  5. Kamil

Basement sewer smell after showering.

Maybe you have your shower vent connection before p-trap like this guy did: .
  6. Kamil

Toilet Venting

Thank you for all the feedback!
  7. Kamil

Plumbing Layout

Hello and Happy New Year! I am looking at plumbing 4 bathrooms (2 back to back on two floors right on top of each other). Please see attached sketch and leave me any comments you might see regarding connections or anything that you might notice wrong in the diagram. Also do I need a vent stack...
  8. Kamil

Toilet Venting

Hello, I have a question regarding two toilets that are on the same horizontal drain pipe. The toilets are back to back in two separate bathrooms. As you can see on the picture toilet#2 is vented but I am not sure if toilet #1 needs a vent as well and if it does how would one do it while...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks