Search results

1. dirk Vissers

Caroma Dual Flush watersense toilet review & pictues

Enjoy them , They really work! D:)
  2. dirk Vissers

Get the whole unit it will really works the best , because there are design that way and the look good at te same time D:)
  3. dirk Vissers

Mike, I have to admid that convincing the owner and General Manager was not easy, (i'm maintenance manager). ones they give me a change to prove that this workes and not only on paper, and from the moment the saw results everyone was/is supportive and very pleased with this. Guest adapt very...
  4. dirk Vissers

coroma Mike, The utility bill in the Hotel whent down big time. We keep installing them in the other rooms and the newer one piece Caravelle has way less problems with the strike problems and the look is more Classy. So far we had a maybe two are three clog up problems and this over the so far...
  5. dirk Vissers

Coroma dual Flush After a testing period off 3 months and 6 different toilets ,we decided to go with Coroma tasman 270 for 50 suites. First thing Housekeeping has to be a little more alert. But no other problems after 2 years with 50 toilets in a busy Hotel, I believe we proved here that they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks