Search results

1. Mark Biggs

Zurn Neoseal

Will this gasket work for both 3" and 4" waste lines? Tried the Harvey's #3 and that thing makes the bottom of the toilet bulge out about 1/8th of an inch further from wall than the top SO, to the garbage that goes. Certainly this would work without any modifications? Also, are Harvey No...
  2. Mark Biggs

Gerber Maxwell Drain Horn Confusion

Terry, I have noticed you have said that the mounting dimensions for the Gerber Maxwell are the same as the newer style American Standard Glenwalls which state 5/16" for drain horn protrusion. In another post you have said 5/8's inch. Therein lies my confliction. Would hate to drive that...
  3. Mark Biggs

Wall mount toilet rough in

Replacing 1960's pink toilet as the tank has a hairline crack. Assuming rough in can be measured off of the mounting bolts I get a little over 5.25 inch from the floor to center of bottom 2 mounting bolts. I want to get a Gerber Maxwell toilet which says 4" rough in. Assuming this will work...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks