Search results

1. Vtxrider

Backflushing a shower valve.

I have a symmons shower valve I'd like to back flush. I believe I got something that might be caught in elbow going into it. Long story about hot water temp. I don't have a drain to open for the HW drain into. Normally I'll use buckets. My washer sits a floor below the shower and uses the same...
  2. Vtxrider

Back flushing

I want to back flush my hot water line. I got some blockage near my shower valve so I think. Whole other story. I don't have a floor drain or any drain where the tank is. To drain the tank I would fill buckets and then throw it out the bulkhead. Instead of keep filling and empty buckets I...
  3. Vtxrider

Short life washers on corrugated supply line

Washers on my sharkbite corrugated supply lines don't last. Are these washers specifically made for these or can I use an alternative one. Had them fail on copper corrugated lines too.
  4. Vtxrider

New Symmons TA-10 cartridge and fluctuating hot water temp.

After replacing a TA-10 cartridge, the hot water temp fluctuates from luke warm, a brief spot of cold and maybe hot few seconds. Mostly just luke warm. Also I can spin the valve a full revolution and a 1/4 more. Not sure why I get the 1/4 more turn. The stem and cap was screwed completely. I get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks