Search results

1. Still_Learning

Adding a powder room to garage

Love this forum and everyone's willingness to share their wisdom . Bought a house a couple months ago and the kitchen/laundry branch line drain had no bottom (rusted out cast iron). Since then, we've had that pipe lined with an epoxy sleeve and now have a working kitchen sink again, but before I...
  2. Still_Learning

Help with Under Slab Rough-In Plan

Hi, all, This forum has been very helpful over the years and while I mostly just read, this time I need some help. We moved into a house with a collapsed kitchen/laundry line. I excavated it and the 3" CI pipe has no bottom. I had a plumber come out and he said they could clean it out and line...
  3. Still_Learning

Back-to-back Lavs on Same Side of Stack

I've read on this forum about using a double fixture fitting for back-to-back lavs but what should I do if both sinks are on the same side of the stack and close to back-to-back in location (think two mirrored bathrooms sharing a wall). Both lavs will be pretty close to the main stack (within...
  4. Still_Learning

Moving Kitchen Sink and Adding Bathroom

Long-time reader now hoping to get some feedback on whether this layout is possible (sorry for the erasure marks). Basically, the kitchen sink was next to the stack but now I want to move it in front of a window about 8-10' away. Based on my reading, I think a loop vent is best for this since...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks