Search results

1. lhartl

Winterize lake water intake to cottage

We have a water pump, filter and bladder tank in our utility room and about 100 feet of 1 1/4" flexible pipe from the cottage to the lakeshore, ending with a footvalve, about fifty feet from the lakeshore in about 25 feet of water. The pipe is exposed under the cottage about four feet, then it...
  2. lhartl

Broken faucet - do I need a new install ?

Good day. First let me tell you that I am at our cabin - 30 minutes from the nearest small town hardware store (Barriere, BC) and 90 minutes from a town with Home Depot or similar (Kamloops, BC). I have called three plumbers - no answer back from anyone yet, so I humbly ask for your online...
  3. lhartl

Hot Water Tank doesn't hold water ?

Hello, We have a hot water tank that is not producing hot water. When I went to drain it, I realized that its not holding any water - about six cups of water emptied from the tank. So I tried to refill it and it just stops filling after about 10 seconds and about 6 cups of water are in the...
  4. lhartl

Joist meets Drain - now what?

Hello, I am new to this forum. My husband and I are currently renovating our ensuite. We have removed the bathtub and are planning a large walk-in shower unit in it's place. We have purchased the 32 x 60 Schluter Shower System with an offset drain, hoping to utilize the current bathtub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks