Search results

1. Notaplumber20

Aquasource Shower Issue

I took off the cut off completely, and there wasn't anything blocking it. I blew compressed air again and reassembled everything. Still no luck.
  2. Notaplumber20

Aquasource Shower Issue

Here's what I'm working with. Lowes does not carry replacement parts. The cartridge, I ordered online DANCO 10321. The cartridge has pins that don't allow it to be flipped. I can't remove the screw, but I did run the in and out several times.
  3. Notaplumber20

Aquasource Shower Issue

I believe I have a Aquasource Glyndon 873-3727h2. The issue I'm having is no cold water comes out, on this shower only. My other shower works perfectly fine. I purchased this house used, it's 10 years old. I've replaced the cartridge twice. I've tried blowing air through the shower head and tub...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks