Search results

1. mike.joe.brad

Fleck 5600SE programming

Just bumping this up. Is there any further that would be needed to review the programming? Thanks!
  2. mike.joe.brad

Fleck 5600SE programming

Thanks for your replies! For sure - it's my hope to try to get as much life out of this valve as possible and to replace the resin once needed. I'm looking into getting a test kit, but for the moment, I was thinking of just assuming 33gpg hardness to be conservative. Does this seem...
  3. mike.joe.brad

Fleck 5600SE programming

Hello, My home came with a Hydrotech 5600SE-DF water softener when I moved in ~5 years ago. I haven't paid much attention to the softener other than to add salt at regular intervals, and it has worked well. Recently, my water started to seem hard and I had a technician take a look at the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks