Search results

1. Mike_90503

Navien NPE-240A Water Temperature Problem

Fitter30: I watched the flow indicated on the water heater's display, and it was, for the most part, constant. I saw only a 0.1 gpm fluctuation (2.1 to 2.0 gpm) Bannerman: Thank you for the suggestion. Would an issue with the check valve cause the burner to cycle on and off in a 15 to 20...
  2. Mike_90503

Yes, I removed and cleaned the air filter. There was almost no contamination visible, but I cleaned it under running water with a soft toothbrush.
  3. Mike_90503

Hello, I checked through this forum, but couldn't find anything that seemed to address my problem. Here are the details of my issue, what I have done to address it, and finally, my questions. Water heater details: Navien NPE-240A Installed December 2013 External re-circulation loop installed...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks