Search results

1. Tab1011

Frost-Free Spigot Replacement

I assumed when the spigot turns and that brass nut spin I broke it the glue or possibly cracked the elbow?
  2. Tab1011

Frost-Free Spigot Replacement

Need some advice. I went to replace my frost-free spigot and when I went to turn outside it just spun. At the time I did not have inside access, now I do and have attached a photo. I see CPVC to an elbow with an adapter I believe. Is my best option to cut above the elbow use a coupler and a...
  3. Tab1011

Water softener, Decisions and Opinions

Also is anyone aware of any reputable vendors?
  4. Tab1011

Could you give me an example of what I should be looking for?
  5. Tab1011

Sorry it is city water I just notice the chlorine is very noticeable, enough to even make me use filtered fridge water to make coffee
  6. Tab1011

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! So glad to find this forum! I am in need of a water softener system. My hach-b test is coming out to 9 gpg and with 4 people currently in the house my calculation is a 32k will work easily. House has 5 baths, 3 are used primarily at this time. I also want to get...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks