Search results

1. Byron Westbrook

Tank and Pressure upgrade?

Do they sell CSV1As on this site? I’d rather send th business to the outfit that helps me out if I can.
  2. Byron Westbrook

I was wondering about CSVs. Thanks for the tip.
  3. Byron Westbrook

I just read this. I don’t think the rust is from the well. It’s all installed. No leaks. I’ll fill a bucket and check for rust from the drain valve on the tank tree. Had a helper supervising. Photo attached.
  4. Byron Westbrook

Thanks. I think the rust is from the old tank, not the well…. I hope. If it’s still spitting rust after I change the tank, I may look at additional filtration. I have a small whole house filter in there now, just “downstream” from the pressure tank. Nothing fancy.
  5. Byron Westbrook

Cool! Thanks! I hope to make it a Labor Day project.
  6. Byron Westbrook

Thanks. I flushed the tank when we first moved in a year ago and it’s still spitting out rust… some of it pretty big, like sand. So I’m replacing the tank. But I’m more concerned about the pressure change. Old switch was a 30/50, new switch is a 40/60. Any chance I’ll damage my pump by upping...
  7. Byron Westbrook

Total newbie here. I bought a home about a year ago and it has a well. I’m getting rust out of the pressure tank and I’m going to replace it with a new one. The old one was a 20 gallon with the pressure switch set at 30 and 50. We’ve had a problem with low pressure at all our faucets and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks