Search results

1. Allensokos

20ft well, jet pump, water turns muddy at low pressure

Took your advice been running just the outside spicket. Found out the inside valve was only half open so pumps been running full blast now. No more mud just a bit of cloudiness and black fine sand or rocks not sure what it is. Haven't had water this clean at all living here. Still running as I...
  2. Allensokos

I got the outside faucet and the tub running since it seems like the pump keeps building pressure back up with just the outside faucet running and shuts off. The pumps pretty close to the shower so I'm not very worried about that. It's looking much much cleaner now I'll keep running. I cleaned...
  3. Allensokos

I've been running my pump for over an hour now, the water got really bad for about ten minutes and now it's less bad but still dirty. Do I keep running it until it's clear or do I get it relatively clean and let things settle?
  4. Allensokos

I can't access the top of my well but the rubber lines Coming in are 2", Am I safe to assume the casing is the same size as the rubber lines? Thank you for the really good advice I think I'm gonna put a tap line in where I can hook up a pump before my filters and run vinegar through my lines I...
  5. Allensokos

The old pressure tank has been in service since 1991, just swapped a new one in this weekend. And my question is on the pvc lines inside the house sorry for the mixup. And I thought I've answered any questions have been asked I don't know everything I have I'm just an amateur 22 year old with...
  6. Allensokos

I swapped out the pump and pressure tank this weekend, what a nightmare pvc lines were breaking everywhere. There was a lot of mud coming out of the pressure tank so I think that was my issue. This forms a new question. I noticed my water lines have a layer of mud inside them, is there any way...
  7. Allensokos

I just bought the house and haven't inspected the well at all, not sure what I have but I assumed my well was 20ft but now I did a little research and I have a 2 line well pump so it's probably deeper than I assumed, I know it's hard to access the well since they covered over half the cover with...
  8. Allensokos

It's an old utilitech 1hp jet pump. A bad pressure switch is the culprit. Smacking it a few times frees up the spring. I don't pump dirty water when the pump is running only when it's off. So basically if I shutoff the breaker and open a faucet my water turns dirtier and dirtier until it's pure...
  9. Allensokos

I've been having issues with my pressure switch and noticed when my water pressure gets low my water starts pumping mud, goes away when the pump runs and builds pressure. Was playing around turning off the breaker and draining all of the water out of the lines and running again, this is what my...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks