Search results

1. CaliforniaPlumber

Is this ready to pass inspection? California UPC

The odd 3" 45º wall pipe is for a wall hung toilet. Would this pass inspection? (California). Shower-> Vent is 5ft, Toilet-> Vent is 5.5ft (shower wet vent) Sink Rough in at 20"
  2. CaliforniaPlumber

Plumbing Layout. Feedback appreciated

Thanks for the feedback Wayne. I updated my design with your comments
  3. CaliforniaPlumber

Bathroom Vent & Wet Drains. California UPC. Would this pass inspection?

The beams are snug with the subfloor, with joist hangers for the joists. I can't notch a beam without engineer approval
  4. CaliforniaPlumber

The beams are in the floor (not above), though the constraints are similar. Thank you Wayne. I think I'm very close now. You have the lav (orange) draining into the shower (blue), then connected to a wye to the WC (purple), right? The shower (blue line) is 6' from the shower drain to the wye...
  5. CaliforniaPlumber

Yes, correct. Thanks, will make sure of this. The 5' for the shower vent is going to be tricky. Attached is a photo of the beam locations, forcing the vent to be in the closet, 6' away at the minimum.
  6. CaliforniaPlumber

I am new to wet vents. Would this pass inspection? California UPC The only vent I would install is on the 3" vertical stack. For external reasons, it would be quite a bit of work to install additional vents (toilet, shower, sink): there's a decent amount of structural beams around that can't...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks