Search results

1. Kezug

Need advice on air admittance valve replacement

I seem to have a failed AAV. At first, my drain line was blocked with crud. I cleaned all the crud and snaked into the wall. All is clear. However, while that fixed one issue, I still was unable to drain. I was flabbergasted and I finally buttoned up the pipe and removed the AAV and voila, the...
  2. Kezug

Help removing Delta Monitor Shower faucet to replace cartridge

My shower is not allowing hot water to come through. It is very warm at best. The faucet at the sink is very hot! I suspect a mixing issue and would like to replace the cartridge on this shower that was installed in 1997. I am having trouble at this part and am unable to figure out how to...
  3. Kezug

How to tie into this main stack for small wet bar sink

I have a wet bar sink that I am putting in the basement. I have the hot and cold water lines all ready to go but I am now stumped as to how to connect my sink drain to this 4" inch waste stack. This sink is in my basement. The 4" line that you see below is a waste stack for my upper floors...
  4. Kezug

How to install closet flange to cement floor

Please help me in installing a closet flange in this situation. I have purchased what will be a flange fitting on the outer edge of this pipe. Is an outer flange ok? Is the flange you see ok for this install? Too thick? Do I keep removing all of the styrofoam? Do I just cut the...
  5. Kezug

Studor Vent for powder room

I am finishing a powder room (sink and toilet only) that already has the piping in the ground for the toilet and right behind the toilet coming up the wall is a 2" line coming up about 4 feet and its capped off. I am assuming that this 2" PVC behind the toilet is for venting AND for my sink...
  6. Kezug

Need assistance in how to run a supply to a powder room

I have a water heater (pictured below) that I need to replace. When I replace it, I will be putting in a taller water heater, which means that I have to cut some copper and make the shut off valve to my water heater higher. No issues there. However, the wall behind the water heater to the...
  7. Kezug

Ace in Hole works, but wont discharge any water when connected as backup

I have an Ace in the hole that works (as tested outside using a bucket of water and it discharged up a 5 foot 2.5" pvc). However, when it is connected in my sump, when I test it, it wont work. I am confused. When in my sump, it does have to fight a lot of back flow as there is water in the...
  8. Kezug

Need recommendation on toilet to get from big box stores

Damn am I mad. My first Cimarron experience was bad as the tank would not sit level as the base part that it sits on, had a weird defective bow to it. There was no way I could accept this. Back to Lowes it went. My wife did the return and tried to check everything out before bring a 2nd...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks