Search results

1. Hallowhead1

Help Venting Sanibest Pro

Howdy, I tried to sketch a quick diagram showing my current plumbing. Im comfortable with where in adding the waste but trying to see about the best spot to plumb the vent. Whether it's into the bottom wet vent or if it's back to the house vent... Idk any thoughts would help
  2. Hallowhead1

Trying to figure what this is / was

Good morning all I am trying to figure out what this capped opening in my floor is, the clay broken pipe seen runs under my foundation wall and into my front yard no septic tank was found on my yard scan at purchase. My sanitary waste line leaves the house in a different location, roughly 4...
  3. Hallowhead1

Basement Saniflo Toilet

I'm deciding if I want to add a toilet in my basement for guests when over for parties etc. My basement area is roughly 23x23. My waste line leaves my house 4' above the basement floor so I can't use conventional ways to remove toilet waste.. shrugs I'm looking at saniflo grinder toilets but...
  4. Hallowhead1

Understanding Horizontal Wet Vent

Howdy, I am just trying to better understand if I installed the plumbing / vent in my house correctly. I believe it follows a horizontal wet vent. Let me know - I can tell you the plumbing works as it's been installed for a year now.
  5. Hallowhead1

Black Iron Gas Pipe Painting

Howdy, I ran a 1" gas line outside to my generator roughly 20' of exposed piping secured to my foundation that I want to paint it to blend in with the foundation. What have you used that's worked well.
  6. Hallowhead1

Ran Gas Lines for Generator

Howdy, I ran my lines for my generator over the weekend, I have them temporarily strapped to the exterior foundation, however, I am looking for a permanent solution. I was initially thinking galvanized straps and tapcon screws, but figured I'd phone some friends before I get drilling. I don't...
  7. Hallowhead1

Shower manifold PEX or copper ?

Howdy, I am running PEX to my bathroom and planning to into install PEX up to a bronze threaded fitting that will screw onto the manifold. Do you recommend using PEX or copper to run to the shower head and tub spout? Best, Joe
  8. Hallowhead1

Kohler Villager Cast Iron Tub

Howdy, I am looking to install a cast iron tub in my bathroom which is roughly 61" stud to stud by 7'. The door is definitely less than 30" more like 24". The red rectangle represents the tub. I am curious to know if anyone has any good tips to lay this tub down into place. Along with that...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks