Search results

1. Hallowhead1

Help Venting Sanibest Pro

Howdy, I tried to sketch a quick diagram showing my current plumbing. Im comfortable with where in adding the waste but trying to see about the best spot to plumb the vent. Whether it's into the bottom wet vent or if it's back to the house vent... Idk any thoughts would help
  2. Hallowhead1

Trying to figure what this is / was

After using a 3' scope what I've discovered, nothing. Lol The clay pipe extends about 3 feet before hiding a block, be it dirt or a turn I can't tell. There is a lot air blowing in through the hole it's windy out by me so it has to be connected to something outside.. I need to safely close it off
  3. Hallowhead1

I am gonna have a scope to see more tomorrow. But I'm trying to figure out how to just safely plug it
  4. Hallowhead1

Good morning all I am trying to figure out what this capped opening in my floor is, the clay broken pipe seen runs under my foundation wall and into my front yard no septic tank was found on my yard scan at purchase. My sanitary waste line leaves the house in a different location, roughly 4...
  5. Hallowhead1

See you later, not goodbye!

Condolences to your family - truly was a passionate man ! Thanks for picking up the forum
  6. Hallowhead1

Basement Saniflo Toilet

I'm gonna wind up going with the sanigrind
  7. Hallowhead1

Basement Saniflo Toilet

can you propose a good ejector ?
  8. Hallowhead1

Basement Saniflo Toilet

I want to get the grinder, assuming the blades still need replacement. For the service techs do they ever experience issues with not daily flushing ?
  9. Hallowhead1

Basement Saniflo Toilet

I'm deciding if I want to add a toilet in my basement for guests when over for parties etc. My basement area is roughly 23x23. My waste line leaves my house 4' above the basement floor so I can't use conventional ways to remove toilet waste.. shrugs I'm looking at saniflo grinder toilets but...
  10. Hallowhead1

Understanding Horizontal Wet Vent

I'll probably finish the walls but ceilings will remain open in the new year, it runs great. I've consulted with commerical plumbers as I work in core and shell construction, too which they said the shit will flow it just wouldn't pass code. I just want to see what would make it "right" so as...
  11. Hallowhead1

If only that tub trap would go lower - it's kissing the 3" as it is. If it was upsized would it be able to turn down as mentioned ? Where it says lav branches up that 3" goes up and my lav wyes off then converts to 4" and picks up my WC and another lav on the 2nd floor.
  12. Hallowhead1

Howdy, I am just trying to better understand if I installed the plumbing / vent in my house correctly. I believe it follows a horizontal wet vent. Let me know - I can tell you the plumbing works as it's been installed for a year now.
  13. Hallowhead1

Black Iron Gas Pipe Painting

I initially read galvanized pipe was not approved in NJ hence why I ran black iron. I have all intentions to use Rust-Oleum paint to protect the black pipe.
  14. Hallowhead1

Ran Gas Lines for Generator

As for the valve that is short of the generator I am going to use a unistrut driven into the ground, but trying to figure out the proper pipe clamp to use.
  15. Hallowhead1

Black Iron Gas Pipe Painting

Howdy, I ran a 1" gas line outside to my generator roughly 20' of exposed piping secured to my foundation that I want to paint it to blend in with the foundation. What have you used that's worked well.
  16. Hallowhead1

Ran Gas Lines for Generator

Howdy, I ran my lines for my generator over the weekend, I have them temporarily strapped to the exterior foundation, however, I am looking for a permanent solution. I was initially thinking galvanized straps and tapcon screws, but figured I'd phone some friends before I get drilling. I don't...
  17. Hallowhead1

Shower manifold PEX or copper ?

It's the MOEN U140CIS M Core 4 port 1/2"
  18. Hallowhead1

Shower manifold PEX or copper ?

It's a Moen shower and tub system. I suppose it's a diverter. For peace of mind copper to the spout it is
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks