Search results

1. not_handy2

Case of the hissing Toto Ultimate and dropping tank water level

Just a follow-up. I decided to do a quick fix that should last awhile. I applied marine epoxy to the joint on Friday. The toilet has been silent for 3 days straight, no hissing and no drop in water level in the tank. Thank you Reach4 for pointing out how to find the leak as well as...
  2. not_handy2

Interesting!!!. I bought 2 new Toto ultimate toilets from a local Toto dealer many years ago . The other Toto ultimate has the same extension. I remember the business owner saying he would make both toilets a 'GMax' but he didn't tell me what he did. I'll look at the extension more closely...
  3. not_handy2

I let the tank sit for another 24 hours to see how much further the level would drop. It looks like it is stabilized with no change since this morning. See pictures to where the tank level is currently at. I can see why the fill valve would hiss based on the level. However, I still don't...
  4. not_handy2

After a flush, the tank water rises to about 1/8 to 1/4 inch below the over-fill tube. I have noticed the tank level dropping over time. At times, the fill valve is hissing and other times not at all. It maybe timing when I walk in to listen and check. That part part is stumping me. I...
  5. not_handy2

Toto ultimate toilet (approx 12-15 years old) I installed a bidet seat to the toto ultimate and noticed the water supply connection to the fill valve was leaking despite tightening. I replaced the original fill valve with the korky 528T. Over a period of months I've been dealing with...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks