Search results

1. Davelux

Amana Heater Cycling

Thanks jadnashua This unit does not have a battery that can be removed. I do not think it it has an internal battery but instead stores the settings on memory. I have pulled the thermostat off the wall, cleaned the contacts....Still no changes.
  2. Davelux

Amana Heater Cycling

New Symptom added to original post
  3. Davelux

Amana Heater Cycling

I have a 7 year old Amana Hvac system, that just started to cycle on and off out of the blue. Unit info: GUVA/GCVA Modle # CF60FCA MFG # P1237210C Accessory on unit TX410Ao8A Ztech Controller 2 Zone HVAC W/TE Totalline Thermostat p374-1100 The unit is a two-stage variable speed heater. The...
  4. Davelux

On-demand H2O heater shuts off

Problem Solved, I think. Problem Solved, I think. Tankless was right, it was a flow problem. Not enough hot water being able to flow through the faucet or the shower head. At the sink, I reduced the cold water inlet valve below the sink to 3/4 open. This reduced the cold water flow at...
  5. Davelux

I have had it less than a year and it has always worked this way. No hard H2O. Yes. If I leave the faucet on, I can adjust the shower temp. I have not callled Rheem. I will call them on Monday. Sounds like the "flow switch" is bad. Any other thoughts? Thank you Dave
  6. Davelux

Rheem Pronto RTG-42PVN Thanks
  7. Davelux

My on demand water heater shuts off when I turn on the cold water valve or adjust the temp at the shower knob. It turns on and heats the water to the set temp when I turn on only hot water valve at the sink or the shower (set all the way to hot). If I turn on the cold water valve or adjust the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks