Search results

1. KettleKorn

Add laundry sink to washing machine plumbing question

Hi Wayne, I should've made myself more clear. Sorry about that. So in this image below, I have A & B marked. From what I understand, the distance between the P-trap and the vent (Section A) must be twice the distance minimum, so 4 inches as it's 2 inch pipe. I believe. Is the same required...
  2. KettleKorn

Thanks for the info. I'll move the cleanout further up to save some vertical space for the double fixture. Do you know if I can space the washing machine horizontal run closer together like in the last photo?
  3. KettleKorn

Hi, I'm moving my washer/dryer from inside the home to the garage. As of now, they are on the opposite side of the garage wall. I'd also like to add a laundry sink as well. I'm running into 2 problems. Height problem: The garage sits 6 inches lower than the house foundation slab. But the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks