Search results

1. F

HVAC remodel

I really appreciate all feedback & opinions, especially the "boring" details (I'm an engineer type). I should mention that this house is my first 2 storey & IMHO may need to be reducted or zoned or both. I'm trying to get enough info to sort out the guys that "know their stuff" from the ones...
  2. F

HVAC remodel

Hi all, before I start to call contractors I would like to know what A/C brands are best or at least what to avoid, any opinions or sources I might use to identify.
  3. F

Home Repipe

Hi all, I found this forum today while looking for plumbing contractors certified to install PEX for a repipe of my home. the phonebook ads for repipe only list copper. I'm hoping there might be a registry or list of PEX qualified plumbers in my area. I live in So. Cal, my zip is 91321, any help...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks