Search results

1. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

Thanks for the info. Interesting to know. Eventually I might pull the drywall on the other side of the heater and remove the lines. I have too many projects going on right now.
  2. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

Update. The polybutylene is gone and the TP relief valve is copper.
  3. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

Funny this is there is a home inspection sticker on the side of the water heater from when we bought the house five years ago. Luckily here in Florida we don’t have to worry about pipes freezing. The current 1/2” line is in the wall and I don’t feel like ripping out drywall to upsize along the...
  4. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

I’m counting 11.
  5. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

Update the pressure relief valve is 1/2” and terminates on the side of the house. The water heater is in the garage just reroute with 3/4” and let it flow onto the garage floor?
  6. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

Thanks. There is a shutoff valve feeding the water heater it is hard to see. It is an old multi turn valve that I will replace with a 1/4 turn ball valve.
  7. James Samuel

Water Heater Connections

This is my first post. I've been reading this forum for several years and am thoroughly impressed with the knowledge available on here. My house was built in 1987. I've owned it for five years now. The water heater was replaced in 2011. I have never paid any attention to my water heater...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks