Search results

1. Jon Wohlgemuth

PVC chipped

Hi, I had to remove a piece of PVC from an old shower flange during remodel and as you can see in the picture I was successful except for a small piece that cracked off. I need to insert a small piece of pipe to extend for the drain. Is this Ok to just re glue and install the PVC pipe? I...
  2. Jon Wohlgemuth

Ticking sound in walls

I have a ticking sound in my walls when the hot water is on I’m doing a bathroom reno of my master bath and I want to see if I can fix it. I’m not sure whether to go up through the ceiling below or to pull out the subfloor in the area I need to check in the master bath. It’s right by the toilet...
  3. Jon Wohlgemuth

Bathroom Fan Venting

I am installing a Panasonic fan in a master bath. There is attic access but there is blown in insulation in the attic walls and rafters so access is difficult. i would like to go directly out the side of the house as its only a few feet to run the venting. It's a 4 inch flexible duct but...
  4. Jon Wohlgemuth

Bathroom sink stub out

I have a weird drain configuration and the water supply lines that come up through the wall can only come up about 12 inches from the base before hitting the drain PVC. I need to do the stub out at that height. Is it ok to be that low.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks