Search results

1. Mariposuerte

IPC minimum depth to drain pipe under basement slab

According to IPC is there a minimum depth to the drain pipe under a basement slab? My Dad told me 4" minimum below the slab but I can't find that in the 2018 code. Anyone know what section IPC requires depth to drain pipe under slab? Thanks! John
  2. Mariposuerte

Drain in Utility Room next to Pressure Tank/Tankless Water Heater?

We will be putting in a tankless on-demand water heater and water supply pressure tank in the utility room in the basement. Should I install a drain in that area leading to the basement ejector basin or can I get by without?
  3. Mariposuerte

Drainage Water Test in Basement pre-slab rough-in

I am installing the basement drainage rough-in for our cabin in Colorado next week. The basement will have one bathroom group (WC, BT, Vanity) plus a utility sink that will share the vanity drain/vent. This will connect to a sewage ejector basin about 20 feet from the bathroom then will be...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks