Search results

1. Brianttttt

Plumbing main drainage and venting questions

Hey couple questions on this plumbing Is the sanitary Tee and Wye being used properly on the combination drain? Both sinks are on outside walls where I would like to use a an AAV, this is on a septic system by the way ( do not know if that matters ) There is a 4" "Cleanout" outside with a...
  2. Brianttttt

AAV Setup

Is this legal on a septic system?
  3. Brianttttt

Main vent

I have only one main vent on this header, is this legal? Seen some info that stated appliances within 6 ' can use this vent, others i guess i would have to tie in? By the way the vent is the cast iron pipe branching off on the right
  4. Brianttttt

Main Vent

I have only one main vent on this header, is this legal? Seen some info that stated appliances within 6 ' can use this vent, others i guess i would have to tie in? By the way the vent is the cast iron pipe branching off on the right
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks