Search results

1. Brendan Poirier

Clothe washer drain hose discrepancy

Had a new washer delivered today (Model #MVWP575GW) The drain hose is too short. The extension kit they sell is ridiculously priced at $27 for the hose extension and $47 for the connector that joins the 2 hoses. I bought a 3rd party 6ft drain hose which the connection fits perfectly. The only...
  2. Brendan Poirier

Main stack vent necessary ? Garage plumbing

Hello Just built my garage this year and am currently installing my utility sink. My original plan was to put a toilet in the garage but that was ditched. For now I will only have a sink so I am wondering if running the main stack up through the roof is necessary since the sink has its own AAV...
  3. Brendan Poirier

1/8th inch pitch acceptable ? Garage toilet

I had the sewage line ran to my garage from the septic tank. I really want to put a toilet in the garage as it is detached. The location I want to put the toilet is 21 feet from where the sewage connection enters. The sewage connection will be 1.5" under the bottom of the concrete slab. So If I...
  4. Brendan Poirier

Sump pump plumbing

Hi everyone looking for some insight on how my sump pump is set up. I made a quick sketch to show how it is currently plumbed. The horizontal check valve you see in the photo is from the second sump pump which is at the rear of my house. It pumps to the front sump pump and its all tied together...
  5. Brendan Poirier

Tying into existing plumbing for basement bathroom

Hi, I am new to the forum here. Sorry if my question may sound stupid I am just looking for options. I will be looking to put a bathroom in my basement and will have to install a sewage pump. I am trying to figure out the best way to tie into my existing plumbing. My basement has since been...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks