Search results

1. Rellimr

Help adding toilet to laundry room

Excellent! Thanks all for the help!
  2. Rellimr

Please help me understand the vertical wet vent portion. There might be confusion as to the layout of my drawing or I'm confused as to wording in the code (Oregon UPC). I'm looking to do similar to attached photo. WC will wet vent through lav. Standpipe dumps in after the WC and lav and will...
  3. Rellimr

Yes, 908.1 of UPC states no wet vent shall exceed 6'. Am I misreading this? Any other input on the setup? Which diagram is to code and any updates that could/should be made?
  4. Rellimr

1. Is the highest thin in your picture the lavatory" Yes, in the picture the lav is in the middle and standpipe on opposite wall. Scale is off and it will not be 6' off the ground as it may appear :) 2. Are the two wyes in the horizontal plane? Yes, the wyes are in the floor. 3. Is the vented...
  5. Rellimr

Hello again pluming friends. I've revisited my plans and am hoping I can get some feedback. I have now moved the standpipe to the adjacent wall and will be using the lav as a wet vent for the toilet. The vents will tie together in the attic and run to the existing 4" vent. The center 2" is the...
  6. Rellimr

I'm looking to add a toilet in my laundry room and need help with DWV. This is a single level home in Oregon with one full bath. Laundry room is about 25' run from main sewer. I understand that I cannot wet vent a toilet from a laundry sink and that I also need to tie the standpipe and sink in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks