Search results

1. NKaufman

Faucet Grinding Noise

Hello, Have a Moen single faucet with hot and cold lines. For the past few days, whenever the faucet is turned on, i hear a mild grinding noise at the level beneath bathroom level. Goes away after few seconds. Thought perhaps Aerator is bad/clogged. Replaced it but still same grinding noise...
  2. NKaufman

Drain hot water tank

Hello, Have a Bradford-White water heater and am looking to drain it. Shower caulk has some yellow stain on it coming from shower water, suggesting that maybe hot water tank has mineral deposits, hasn't been drained in a few years. The steps outlined in the manual are: 1. Rotate the thermostat...
  3. NKaufman

Metal or plastic drain pipe + pop up

Hello, Noticed that the popup rod that connects to sink drain pipe had rusted and come off, ball still in pipe Tried to remove the nut and not only did the nut come off, but it also stripped the thread of the pipe, the entire thing came off, see pic So, I think I need to replace the pipe, in...
  4. NKaufman

Toto cleaning

Terry has mentioned here in the forums (1) use Dawn dish wash cleaner (2) Nylon Bristle brush Would silicon brush - https://www.amazon.com/Lefree-Silicone-Bathroom-Non-Slip-White-Grey/dp/B07W6SSJ1N that we have not work? Or do we need a brush like -...
  5. NKaufman

Bidet seat electrical outlet

Hello, For a Bidet seat, am looking to put an electrical outlet and was wondering what's the preferred location - behind tank? - behind tank but above tank so as to not have the outlet near water source? Looked a several pictures here but didn't notice yet where the outlet was installed. What...
  6. NKaufman

What parts come with Drake Toilet apart from Tank/Bowl?

Hello, Getting C776CEFGT40#01 Bowl and ST776SA#01 Tank I understand I have to get supply line, bolts, wax seal. How about caps? Would the toilet come with it to ensure no color difference? and to please a Higher Power in the house.. :D Thanks,
  7. NKaufman

BioBidet 1000 or 2000 or Toto C5 or Alpha JX - very confused..

Trying to get our feet(?) wet ;) with bidets and Looking at the above models that seem be to be in the $350-$500 range. We are looking at - strong wash pressure and unlimited warm water as our criteria. A strong wash pressure can be reduced but a weak wash pressure cannot be increased to a...
  8. NKaufman

BioBidet bidet seats experience?

Hello, Has anyone used bidet seats by BioBidet and if so, what has the experience been. Thanks,
  9. NKaufman

How to find model/part number of American Standard Toilet Bowl

Hello, From the following pics of an American Standard Toilet Bowl (I think this one is used with 4392 Tank), is the P/N - 730643-100 Or is it something else? Thanks
  10. NKaufman

Moen Monticello 4560 faucet cartridge replacement question

Hello, getting ready to replace cartridges for this faucet. instructions suggest to clean valve body before installing new cartridge. "https://solutions.moen.com/Article_Library/Valve_Body_Cleaning_and_Flushing" The last step mentions: Remove any excess water from the bottom of the valve body...
  11. NKaufman

Entry level Toto Washlet or Washlet+

Hello, As some can see from my earlier posts, I'm looking at a couple of Toto toilets: CST776CSG and CST776CSFG Wasn't aware of a Washlet till I read about them here and started looking at Toto website (why is it so hard to find info on that site :)). What's a good, inexpensive washlet or...
  12. NKaufman

When to replace supply lines and valves

Got a plumber coming in to replace a couple of toilets. House is 17 years old with original supply lines/valves etc and am wondering if I should get new supply lines for all faucets/toilets not just for the new toilets. Do people recommend changing them at some interval OR just wait till it...
  13. NKaufman

Toilet replacement recommendation

Am looking to replace toilet mostly used by teens and their friends and S.O. wants to get one that not only flushes strong but to put it delicately - cleans the "toilet bowl wall" up higher than the water level as well. Yes, teens are messy and S.O. is tired of cleaning practically every day...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks