Search results

1. umpqua5

Plz recommend the next step in filtration based on water test results (and confirm settings)

Hey all, thanks to anyone that can help. I have a 14mos old whole house softener and carbon filter, 64K capacity each, from impact water. 4 person household, two 50gal water heaters, zip code 78660. House is 8yrs old l, 3600sq ft, and we brought the old softener with us but continually had...
  2. umpqua5

Clack dealer and is whole house carbon filter needed?

@ Dittohead, can you recommend Clack dealers/installers in Austin, TX area plz. Thx!
  3. umpqua5

Thank you, no chemical plants and sulfur odor only manifested once we noticed the softener was no longer doing its job. Not sure why that is since from I've read, the softener does not remove odor.
  4. umpqua5

Thank you Reach! What are your thoughts on the whole house cat carbon need?
  5. umpqua5

Thank you to all who post questions for me to learn from and even more to those who tirelessly answer them. After a few weeks of lurking, I have decided to go with Clack and go through a local dealer. I have 1" softener loop in the house and am replacing a 16yr old system we brought from our...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks