Search results

1. Andrew Herman

Navien NPE-240A circulation pump not working

In my case, in order for the circulation system to work like I wanted, with almost instant hot water, I had to change one of the installer settings. If I remember, the factory default is for the system to check the recirc temp only every 30 minutes, so the while the water moved, it didn't stay...
  2. Andrew Herman

Is my Navien set up correctly/ & circulating too often?

Can I ask an add on question?? I just replaced an 11 year old NR-240A with a new NPE-240A2. Old unit had leaks in several areas and was more practical to replace. On the old unit - it had been set to circulate 24/7 and had been running constantly for 11 years with no issues till now. Hot...
  3. Andrew Herman

Upgrade from Navien NR240 to NPE-240A2

I've changed the circ method on the new A2 to continuous, but still see a larger temp drift at the remote faucets than I did with the old unit. According to the installer section of the new manual - the heater checks temp only every 30 min and there is an allowed 9degree drift. Can't find that...
  4. Andrew Herman

Upgrade from Navien NR240 to NPE-240A2

Good morning, Our 2008 Navien NR240A started leaking in several places. After trying to repair a couple of times we decided to update to a new NPE-240A2. The old unit pump was set to run 24/7 and has done well for the last 13 years. In order to minimize plumbing install issues, switched to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks