Search results

1. mspears

Replacing cast iron drain Issue

The smaller is the 1 1/2" is the vent and 2" is the tub. The tub is the only fixtures for the vent.
  2. mspears

Replacing cast iron drain Issue

Hello, I hired this plumber , after been paid, he will not return my calls . Now, I'm forced to try to fix this on my own. After doing some research, I believe he installed the san -tee backward. I'm unsure whether it should be turn 45 degree or not. Please help me to fix this mess...
  3. mspears

Adding shower to bathroom....

Hello again, I'm adding a shower to my basement bathroom. I'd appreciate any feedback on my layout plan. I have added more detail, hopeful someone will have an opinion or suggesting.
  4. mspears

Half bathroom layout change

I'm in the process of trying to figure out where to cut the floor for the new drains. Here is what the plumber suggested. Located the shower drain, and work back to the main 3" Line. What concerns me the most, is that he suggested that I should install a pump for the sink and tie into the floor...
  5. mspears

Half bathroom layout change

I'm in the process of re-doing my half bathroom and laundry room. My currently layout is toilet and sink on one wall and washer /dryer and water heater on the opposite wall. Currently, I have three quotes for moving the washer/dryer and water heater to the other side of the same wall and...
  6. mspears

Adding washer to half bath

The toilet and sink are vented in the back(heel outlet)off of the 2" stack, but drains from the front. The house was built in 60's.
  7. mspears

Adding washer to half bath

I have a tri-level house, on the bottom level, there is a 3 inch main stack a foot away from a 2 inch secondary stack. The main stack is for the bathrooms upstairs. The secondary stack is for the lower level half bath. The toilet is vented in the back(heel outlet) but drains from the front (we...
  8. mspears

Moving washer drain

I have a tri-level house with a half bathroom (toilet and sink) on lower level on a slab. Toilet and sink are located on back wall. I want to add washing machine opposite of toilet and sink about 13 feet away. All of the plumbing is locate in same area (kitchen up a lever behind toilet) and...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks