Search results

1. pmac

Fleck 5600 SXT -Need Help with Recommended Optimization Settings

Yes, I just confirmed I have a paddlewheel. I also appreciate your feedback. Thank you!
  2. pmac

DF = Gal VT = dF1b CT = Fd NT = 1 C = 42 (Capacity to be regenerated based on an efficient and balanced 8 lbs/ft3 salt setting) H = 15 (The hardness in a city system can frequently vary depending on city water demand. Suggest testing at your location specifically and add 2 GPG to the test result...
  3. pmac

Hello Water Softener Experts! Could someone please review my system and current settings and let me know what I should change for the perfect balance. I appreciate your time! Controller: Fleck 5600SXT Tank Size: 1248 –with 10% Resin (I think it’s sold as a 64K but if I calculate it turns out...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks