Search results

1. DsprteMeasres

I'm lost and so is my well....

Well I'm glad I came back to check the post so I could read the new answers I tried to have someone experienced come out this week but no one seems to need the work.... guess I'm going to need to try to get it out myself. Just came in to take a break, am currently trying to dig up the line...
  2. DsprteMeasres

The help from you all did in fact find my lost, buried well. Just wanted to share that it worked in case someone else is in the same situation, they can try these steps also My sincerest thanks to those that replied! Just in case anyones wondering, the water in the pic is from me trying to...
  3. DsprteMeasres

YOU ARE GOOD! I went out with my metal detector (just a cheapo $60 thing) and started my where the tempo had been hitting, sure enough something big and ferrous! Started digging and about 6" down I found something plastic. it is an upside down 5 gallon bucket. have been out there trying to...
  4. DsprteMeasres

Thank you very much! I will give the group a try. I did have a pretty strong hit with the 501 about what I would guess is about 20ish ft north of the shed. I marked it with some paint. Will measure the distance tomorrow after work, and perhaps try with my cheapo metal detector! If I get a...
  5. DsprteMeasres

Sorry, this will probably be a long post, but I'll try to keep it to the point. 4 years ago I bought my house in a very rural area west of Oklahoma city, it has 2 wells on it, one for the house and one for the outside stuff. The outside well pump stopped working about 6 weeks ago, I have...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks