Search results

1. Brett Jenson

Noisy VFD

@Valveman Can I bypass my noisy VFD and just power the pump? I have a new 35gpm pump with a 5hp 3 phase 1500# thrust Franklin motor. This seems to be the same pump setup as the traditional quote I received but the traditional quote was a single phase motor. I have a pressure tank from...
  2. Brett Jenson

Noisy VFD

Hi, We are remodeling a house and installed a 3 phase, 5 HP pump and VFD. We finally have the house all insulated and sealed up with all the doors and windows fully installed and painted, and the pump is running. However it is way louder than I expected, probably as loud as a small hotel hair...
  3. Brett Jenson

CSV or VFD for shared well

Thanks @valveman ! I have a large tank I think 80 gallons. Should I keep it, or switch to smaller? Is 10 gallons sufficient or is bigger better? Space isn’t huge concern. Also, I’ve read a little about back pressure, how do I plan for this?
  4. Brett Jenson

CSV or VFD for shared well

I am needing to install a new well pump. the pump would shares with my neighbor. Static water level is 185’. Pump is 90’ from the house and the last well test said the well was capable of 35 GPM. I definitely want a system with constant pressure. I like simplicity of a CSV but they pump...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks