Search results

1. Happycamper

Need verification on this layout

Thanks guys! Big help
  2. Happycamper

Makes sense. Thanks Wayne. By the way, is this even legit to do? Having the wye horizontal like this? Or would it have to be a combo? I thought I read somewhere this was ok but am second guessing myself now. John
  3. Happycamper

Sorry guys. Another question. I decided to do option 1 like some suggested. I did have to change things up as purchased a different shower pan than what I had planned to use as well as trying to incorporate what Wayne suggested with minimizing turns etc... On the picture below, I brought out...
  4. Happycamper

Oh, since we don't have a well drilled yet, I'd just have water delivered in a tank and run a hose down from the driveway (maybe 8-10 foot drop) and connect in to fill the toilet and to the sink. Not ideal but what I have to work with for now so my family has somewhere to clean up.
  5. Happycamper

Thanks Wayne. We have some property in some mountains out away from civilization. I'm building a small 8x8 outdoor bathroom to make it more comfortable. (I have 4 daughters). It's just a seasonal place as it can get snowed in. I was able to have somebody install septic who pulled a permit...
  6. Happycamper

I think I see why haha. So much work to do the dry vents. Probably better in the end, but so much work. Thanks Reach!
  7. Happycamper

I made another attempt at dry vents. I attached two different views to see it better. Is this correct? If this is correct, I think I know why most chose option 1 if available. So much less work it seems. View 1 View 2
  8. Happycamper

Thanks Wayne. Huge help. Been trying to figure out how to add those in for dry vents and its very difficult for me to figure out how to route, for the exact reasons you are stating. Shower pan etc get in the way.
  9. Happycamper

Ahhhh, gotcha. Yeah, there is an obstacle, but I'll see if I can get around it with less 45s. Thanks Sylvan
  10. Happycamper

Thanks everyone for the comments. I added the traps into the images below. Does option 2 look correct for dry vents now? If so, do both look correct now before I decide between the two? Is dry venting that much better? Trying to decide if I want to do the extra work of extra vents. Why would...
  11. Happycamper

I originally mapped out option 2 seen in the image below. I'm thinking option 1 is better/faster. (Option 1 vent goes to roof from sink. Are either/both of these ok? Thanks OPTION 1 OPTION 2
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks