Search results

1. Enosez

Exhaust vent - fresh air intake - proximity to b-vent from boiler

Jadnashua, I sent you a "conversation". Hopefully you got it.
  2. Enosez

The boiler in question is a slant fin VSPH-180 I checked the install manual and could not find anything that referenced it but I'm pretty sure its referenced in code which I am not familiar with.
  3. Enosez

Does anyone know how close or how far away from a b-vent chimney (direct vent side wall) a bathroom exhaust vent can be to it? What about a fresh air vent (make up air) for the boiler room. All would be at the same height from the ground. Thanking in advance.
  4. Enosez

Bonding a pool and pool equipment

Anybody? Just to clarify, we are NOT touching the electrical. Pavers and pool piping have been replaced. Electrical is the way it was when it was installed.
  5. Enosez

Bonding a pool and pool equipment

Question: Working on a job site and the pool is being converted to chlorine generation via salt. This is NOT a new install. Pool water piping was being changed and converted to chlorine generation. A bond wire was run completely around the pool attaching to all corners of the steel wall pool...
  6. Enosez

Samsung Split Unit wiring question

Thanks Stuff. I swear when I first saw your reply , I didnt see it as it is now. All I saw was "The spec sheets have most of what you want." So my apologies for asking the same twice. All is done except for the mini-condensate pump. That is stumping me. Any experience or thoughts with that?
  7. Enosez

Thanks Stuff. I assumed that. Would you know if the indoor unit gets its power from the condenser. Also the communication cable between the two. Does that have to be 14 as well?
  8. Enosez

Yes its done. The units are installed, vac'd and charged. Now its only time for electrical hookup.
  9. Enosez

I'll start by saying that Ive been out of the trades for a while, well before split units became popular so my experience with them is limited. I am installing a Samsung AR18KSFPDWQX in my basement. I have a few questions when it comes to the wiring, the instructions on the Samsung are not...
  10. Enosez

Weil McLain hydronic boiler water feed question

What is the ponpc connection? Do you mean at the air scoop inline with the expansion tank?
  11. Enosez

Weil McLain hydronic boiler water feed question

my question is can I remove the 3/4 plug located in the pic and use it to install the water feed and pressure reducer for the boiler?
  12. Enosez

Watts intelliflow a2c-m1 removal

The user....wink wink. There was an issue with the washer. It stopped mid cycle and wouldnt rinse. Since the machine was under warranty, they came out and said it was the box not the washer. I recalibrated the box and it seems to be working now. Howeowner now wants the box removed saying its...
  13. Enosez

Watts intelliflow a2c-m1 removal

Is it possible to remove just the auto valve assembly and replace it with manual valves without removing the piping or box? From what I see and read in the instructions, there are fittings that use an oring to attach the piping to the Watts intelliflow a2c-m1. Once i loosen those nuts I...
  14. Enosez

Acid -etching clear glass shades?

Home Crappo sells a window fil that is frosted, mimics stained glas, etc. Dont know if it will stand up to the heat in the fixture though.
  15. Enosez

Chandelier lift

Thank you..
  16. Enosez

Chandelier lift

LOL. I meant a cable operated chandelier lift that is mounted in the attic and lowers the chandelier for cleaning and maintenance.
  17. Enosez

Chandelier lift

Hey electrical pros. Can any of you recommend a good chandelier lift. or If you have a horror story about one, let me know as well.
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks