Search results

1. Darryl Vleeming

Bryant Evolution furnace fan running randomly

Hi All, I have a Bryant evolution system, and I've been noticing that the fan furnace fan occasionally runs even though there's no call to cool. In other words, the fan runs even though the AC unit is not running and the thermostat is not initiating a call to cool. The fan setting is set to...
  2. Darryl Vleeming

Bryant Evolution AC not responding to thermostat controls

Hi All, I have bit a weird problem with my Bryant Evolution AC unit. At a very high level it is not responding correctly based on the thermostat. Here is specifically what is happening and what I have tried. - Yesterday with the thermostat in cool mode, and the cooling temperature set below...
  3. Darryl Vleeming

Hague Watermax 60 bypass valve drain problem

Hi, I have a Hague Watermax 60 (model 61aaa-bwo) and I know how a problem. What is happening is that water is constantly running out of the drain connection where there's no water actually running in the house, not being regenerated, etc. What also then happens is that the water is not being...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks