Search results

1. Tcfab

Water main size?

I’m building a shop that is 500’ of the main road where my water meter is. The water meter is 3/4”, my length of pipe is going to be about 500’~550’. There is only going to be a single bathroom in the shop with 3 hose bib’s for the occasional washing down the floor for cleaning. I was told 1”...
  2. Tcfab

Tankless Water heater

Question for you guys. I’m doing a single bathroom with shower, toilet, vanity and washer hookup in a shop. Thinking of doing an electric tankless water heater instead of a traditional water heater. Question is, is electric going to cost me a lot of money a month over a natural gas tankless...
  3. Tcfab

Single bathroom rough in

Hello. I could use some advice on plumbing in a bathroom I’m doing on my steel building. I’m doing a shower, toilet and sink. There is an rv dump line on the main trunk as well that goes out 50’ there will be a clean out that will go in the wall about half way down the rv line. There will also...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks