Search results

1. Seekinghelprightnow

Crane 3742, Leaking tank after new flush valve and flapper

Update: Replaced flush valve with a new one, tested and it has solved the tank leak. I did inspect the old flush valve and I cant visibly see a crack to have cause the leak. Thank you to all for the help!
  2. Seekinghelprightnow

Thank you Jeff! I will order a new flush valve and replace it and report back. Thanks again.
  3. Seekinghelprightnow

Would the next best thing to do would be to replace the flush valve if its not the flapper?
  4. Seekinghelprightnow

Sorry, let me be clear. The toilet is a crane plumbing toilet, 3742. I had issues from the fill valve and read online to replace it to fix issues. I ordered a universal korky fill valve replacement kit that does not require removal of the tank to replace it, see what I ordered here...
  5. Seekinghelprightnow

I will try to call them today. Thanks
  6. Seekinghelprightnow

Thank you Terry. what do you mean by pulling the tank? The Korky valve didnt require the tank to be removed if thats what you mean (sorry I'm not experienced at this). How does the flush valve obstruct the flapper when they are separated from each other? The flush valve seems to be working fine...
  7. Seekinghelprightnow

Hi, I have a Crane 3742. Toilet was making loud vibrations when flushing, researched and replaced with a new Korky flush valve that also came with a universal 2" Korky flapper. I replaced with the new Korky flush valve and the new Korky flapper, tested, and regrettably disposed of the old valve...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks