Search results

1. Sam3696

Sewer gas leak - help please!

This may be completely unrelated but I keep seeing these tiny black dots under the counter (even after I removed them a month ago), maybe it's shedding off the bottom of the sink though? (See pic). My husband thinks this is from when the plumber cut the pipe earlier in the week.
  2. Sam3696

Thank you! They opened part of the pipe under the sink (see pic) during the air test and we saw smoke coming out so I think it did reach the kitchen.
  3. Sam3696

Hello! Since we moved into our townhouse 3 months ago, we have had a bad chemical smell underneath the kitchen island. Our pre-purchase home inspector said the dishwasher hose didn't have a high enough loop so we had that corrected. The former owners said they had a problem with the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks