Search results

1. Simon T

744 Green Stripe piping?

wow thanks for the research and ultimate conclusion! I will have a dig left and right tomorrow to see if i can find any other clues on the pipe to confirm your web links. My guess was 100psi as this is an old 1980's? water well purely for irrigation. As I am only tapping in to the current...
  2. Simon T

744 Green Stripe piping?

Hey, i am teeing off my well pipe near the source (approx 8ft deep) and want to buy the same type of piping. Can anyone tell me what this is? I am guessing 1" poly. its more about matching the psi rating. I guess i could dig along to find more writing on it! Thanks!
  3. Simon T

In-house 3/4HP well bladder tank CSV better?

Fantastic, thanks for confirming. Do you have any 2 for 1 offers coming up :)
  4. Simon T

In-house 3/4HP well bladder tank CSV better?

Hey, I'm just trying to decide if a CSV in my system will give the pump more longevity and better usage. The well was put in about 4 years ago. it is:- recommended pump rate 2.25gpm 280ft total depth 68.70ft static water level Submersible pump (Goulds .075HP) Inhouse the feed is hooked up...
  5. Simon T

Old well purely for watering (hose) CSV or not?

Ok seems like a good safeguard for the well. One CSV for the well for the yard (non drinkable) and we have a newish well purely for in house (separate post to follow for advice). thanks again
  6. Simon T

So it seems with a 30/50 set up with the small tank I’m getting pump cycling a 30 seconds (30 seconds on and 30 seconds off) with the hose running. based on research the minimum off time should be a minute or more ideally. And based on other posts the options would be a larger bladder tank or a...
  7. Simon T

Will do. I believe the submersible is powerful enough. once this project is completed I will be back as regard a CSV for the house well. Thankfully I have actual details on the well and system so should be a lot easier to figure out. thanks again
  8. Simon T

Thanks for the advice, I wouldn’t have thought of a 75psi valve. We found an old jet? pump Tank combo stored away and hooked it up temporarily. It’s a small 7 gallon tank maybe. It all seems to be working and is set at 20/40 (just need to check the tank pre charge). would it be worth having...
  9. Simon T

Hi, I have an old 5” well (1980’s?) on our land that was in use, but not for drinking. It was previously a greenhouse business. We since had a new well put in place for the house. as the old well is nearby for irrigation purposes we hooked it back up. I have no details on the well age...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks