Search results

1. Thatdarncat

Poly drop pipe clamps

Hi Folks, I finally got a pump on the way but I have one more question. First the details: I'm using one inch poly drop pipe rated for 200 psi. Would you folks use pinch clamps or hose clamps? I plan on using several at each joint....I'm kinda leaning towards pinch clamps because I ve had mixed...
  2. Thatdarncat

Drop pipe and wire size

Thanks, what would you recommend ? It looks like a two wire 220volt is the way to go ( I want to use the tried and true contacts pressure switch) Its a six inch well and the static water level has remained the same for a year at 50ft, thats about 1.5 gallons per foot, if I dropped the pump to...
  3. Thatdarncat

Drop pipe and wire size

Thanks for the info, The well is 400 ft deep, 50 ft static water level with only 2 gpm replacement rate. ( Sorry about the goof up of 50 inches of water "pressure") I would like to drop the pump as deeply as possible ( around 380 feet) to compensate for the replacement rate. We dont plan...
  4. Thatdarncat

Drop pipe and wire size

Hi Folks, I have a 400' well with the static water pressure at 50" below the surface. I want to use a 1-1/2 hp 120v pump, the reason for 120 volt is so that I can power it with a generator when the grid goes down during winter ice storms. The well is about 75 feet from the service panel and I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks