Search results

1. Kevin Tao

What are the parts needed to add an elbow and a stand pipe under this sink?

I'm running a water softener drain hose here as that's my only option, which that requires an air gap.. so I'm thinking to add the stand pipe here. Is this doable? Basically, my water softener has no where to drain, the closest place is this sink, and the only thing I can think of is a stand...
  2. Kevin Tao

What are the parts needed to add an elbow and a stand pipe under this sink?

I need to add a 1-1/2" stand pipe under the sink, is this doable? and what are the part names that I would need to modify this?
  3. Kevin Tao

Adapter to Connect 1/2" OD and 3/8" ID PVC Tubing to 5/8" Inlet Port

I'm trying to run a PVC tubing of 1/2" OD and 3/8" ID to water softener air gap that has an inlet of 5/8". What kind of adapter/connector would I need to do this?
  4. Kevin Tao

Water Pressure Complication, Draining, Under Sink Pipe Modification Suggestion/Advice Needed

Hi guys, I'm not really handy with this stuff so I need some help please. I'm installing a Rheem 42,000 grain water softener, and I'm having some trouble running the drain hose. The idea that I'm inclined to work with now isn't the best, but most likely the ONLY option to do in the given...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks